All I want for Christmas...

roryglasgow

Well, my wife thought I needed some good news, so she told me what she was getting me for Christmas! I had dropped a "hint" that Hobby Circle was having a sale on some of my favorite engines. But it gets A LOT more complicated!

She got onto The Gauge and looked around to see if we were talking about our "wish lists." But she didn't see anything, so she went snooping through my e-mail and saw the newsletter from Hobby Circle. She saw the SW-9/1200 was on sale (the one I'd dropped a hint about) and something by Kato called a "Mac" (she was actually thinking "Kato" and "Mikado," which I've talked about a lot lately). So, she got onto Hobby Circle's web site and found their Hot Deals and found the items. THEN she copied down all the information and went to THE OTHER computer (which I don't use very often) and ordered from there, and used her alternate web e-mail address. So, to make a long story short, I'm getting an undecorated Kato SD80 Mac and a Santa Fe SW-9/1200! Woohoo!!! :):):):)

But, I gotta wait until Christmas...:(

-Rory

shamus

Registered Member
Make sure you have a soft landing for them at the bottom of the chimney. when Santa drops them off. LOL

Anyway, Santa is bringing me some goodies from Walthers, my Son David was on Walthers the other night and ordered something, don't know what yet as he closed it down when I went into his room. Damn, now I've gotta wait.

Shamus