Aliens - U.S.C.M M-577 APC /Jan Rükr/ 1:??

silveroxide

Too late, You went and closed it up. Over at resinilluminati.com, There is a build thread with details on the interior of the APC. you will have to join to see the photos, but it is free and it is full of reference material for building all kinds of models. Many of the models are styrene but scratch built. Those references and ideas can be used in paper modeling. I also plan on building this APC sometime in the future but there is so much to do and time does go by fast. Waiting to see the rest of the build. Enjoy and see you around the forum.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That looks really good! Are you inserting LEDs?

The original vehicle was based on one of these vehicles used to tow airplanes to their appropriate position.

silveroxide

Aliens M-557

Skoda

I understood that YOU did the weathering. Correct? Sorry, my English is terrible, I admit it.:cry:

Jan (ALIENS) added the weathering to his plans. He is very good at rendering textures.

I built this models a while back and I am also considering building it again. I had problems with the turret and the railing it rides on. I will be very interested in seeing how you build this parts. Good work so far.:thumb: