ALIENS Papercraft is still/again alive!

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by PaperRonin, Oct 3, 2008.

1. PaperRonin

PaperRonin Member

2. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

awesome:eek:! don´t forget the two new APC´s and the two new Dropshipsjawdrop
    and look in the WIP and TRASH area!!!!!!!! AWESOME!hamrhamrhamr
    Thanks for the info, Ronin!:wave:
  3. cjd

cjd Member

D-WHALE, why is the trash area awesome? The fact that Mr Rukr has stopped working on models, especially the Renevatio, is more of a tradegy than 'AWESOME'

4. Ponytail

Ponytail Member

Dropship 1/24

Great to see Jan is still "in business"!:thumb:

Sorry to see he had to drop the dropship in bigscale....:(

Ah well, one cannot have it all.

Gonna have to build one dropship or APC soon....

Greetings from Holland
  5. D-WHALE

Stopped, but not canceled!!! or did you ever seen a papercockpit of the Dropship??? i guess NOT:cool:
  6. TonyG2

TonyG2 Member

Hope he does some more of the Hadleys Hope buildings soon. I would love to see the whole complex built up.
  7. Alien99

Alien99 Papercraft Member

Hi to all here...

one explanation:cool: ...The projects in trash can be taken back to the progress section. The trash represents long progress with no (momental) interest....For the fans of the 1:24 scale dropship the questionnaire where you can vote for it here...:eek:)

.....but it seems to be a SULACO as a next papercraft :twisted:
  8. D-WHALE

Hi Jan!
    all your projects are cool! I love your work!!! i have never seen befor a texture on a model like that what you do:thumb::thumb::thumb: i hope the Dropship come back! don´t give up and take your time!!!

BTW: can you make a workshop for making textures?:mrgreen:

Greetings from Germany
  9. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Hi Jan!!!! It's great to see you on here.

LOVE your work, I appreciate it VERY much!

Thank you!
  10. terrorsound

terrorsound New Member

Your work is great, the colors, layouts, everything!!! Glad you are still active. My son thanks you too, he loves the APC's and continues to bug me to get going with building an APC and a dropship for his room..
  11. DHL

DHL Member

great MODEL
  12. edward smith

edward smith New Member

You have a marvelous Aliens Papercraft site... great work. I am grateful for your wel-done fantastic models...especially Hadley's Hope. Many thanks from a Muskogee, Oklahoma fan. I'm looking foreward to the atmosphere processor. Thanks again.