Alien99 MODELS

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I recently receive permission from Alien99 allowing Zealot to host ALL of his models (YES, HIS ENTIRE COLLECTION!!!) here int eh RESOURCE Section.

I will be uploading them (slowly, as not to overload the system.) in the respective categories (and possibly adding even new categories depending on the number of models for that particular category).
Not only that, but I will be including links to his site in the description of each model (to denote where that particular model came from).

There are a MANY models, so this will take QUITE AWHILE to do. So please be patient.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me directly.

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Oh boy, oh boy oh boy!!!!!!!

Hope you have enough GB space for his whole Astro-Racer collection just on its own!!!!:D

Super, super news!!!!

Thanks very much for the privilege, Jän and of course, thank you Rhaven for uploading them all!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! Great and exciting news! Our resource section surely will become one of the most invaluable sources for paper models in the world. Thank you so much, Jan and RB!

silveroxide

Thank you Rhaven, for getting in contact with Jan and getting him to use our site as a resource for his fantastic models. Very generous of him to use Zealot for this. On my behalf and many other members, be sure to give him a very huge THANK YOU.

t.l.williamsjr

Rhaven:

Thank you for your efforts in the transference of the library of models. And even more thanks for contacting Jan and getting his permission to upload all of his models!

You are putting in a great effort for little recognition and I think more of us should publicly acknowledge your labors.

TomW.

Ron Caudillo

Creative Advisory Consultant
Staff member
I've always been a fan of Jan's beautiful work. Thank you Jan for this!

I don't seem to have much time to surf so I am usually limited to what sites I visit so it will be great to see Jan's work here at Zealot which I try to frequent as much as possible. All thanks to you moderators!

Best Regards,

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I knew when I pulled Rhaven out of civilian life, he would just be so dang good at it!! This is so excellent, and convenient, as Ron Caudillo, ( a hero of mine) said. Thank You Rhaven! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I am ECSTATIC that Alien99 is allowing Zezlot to host his entire collection!!!
THANK YOU ALIEN99!!!

I have downloaded everything and I will be uploading all of it to the RESOURCE Section slowly (as not to overload the system).
So please be patient.

I will also continue to finish transferring the rest of the models for the old platform as well. I am currently working on "REAL SPACE & AERONAUTICS".

Please stay tuned for further updates!!!;)