Alien Tiger / Jan Rükr (Alien99) / 1:1

wedge

Hello my friends. I tis my pleasure to introduce to all of you another project from Jan Rükr (Alien) and myself :) Last 3 months we were working on something really special and I Believe that you will love it.

It was a lot of paperwork and finally (the last 3 weeks) the painting itself. Jan did an amazing job on our MI-24 helicopter and today the beast has left the lair and head for the tiger meet 2016 in Zaragoza. I would like to thank to all of the participants and to apologize to all modelers :p This is our flagship… the mighty ALIEN TIGER !!!

More pics:

www.letajicihrosi.cz/2742/alien-tiger-mi-24/
facebook : 221 TIGER squadron

From left: Me, alien99, Predalien (Alien´s brother) :D

20160512132431-293182-v.jpg

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
You guys own an Mi-24!! Can I come over and play. I'll bring donuts!! ;)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I have to agree, I would love to see a video of this. Have you guys posted anything on YouTube?

bigpetr

Designer/Master Modeler
Jan 27, 2016
Czech Republic
Pěkná práce kluci :) :Congrats:

Nice work. It is not privately own machine, it is active official army tiger. I am holding my thumbs so it wins in camuflage competition at Tiger meet 2016 in Spain next week.

Last edited:

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Jun 1, 2015
Hello my friends. I tis my pleasure to introduce to all of you another project from Jan Rükr (Alien) and myself :) Last 3 months we were working on something really special and I Believe that you will love it.

It was a lot of paperwork and finally (the last 3 weeks) the painting itself. Jan did an amazing job on our MI-24 helicopter and today the beast has left the lair and head for the tiger meet 2016 in Zaragoza. I would like to thank to all of the participants and to apologize to all modelers :p This is our flagship… the mighty ALIEN TIGER !!!

More pics:

www.letajicihrosi.cz/2742/alien-tiger-mi-24/
facebook : 221 TIGER squadron

From left: Me, alien99, Predalien (Alien´s brother) :D

Wedge,

Damn, this is unbelivably A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I knew that the master of the Astro Racer and the creator of Mega huge Nostromo model Jan, was talented but I had no idea. WOW!!:surprise:

OK I'll just shut up now a keep staring. Maybe I'll get a rubber band to clamp my jaw shut so I don't drool on the floor.

Inspiring!! This is what I call motivational!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Sky Seeker
:tank:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
That is a great honor to have your military let you guys do this. It also says a lot about your military, willing to use it's weapons for good cause, fun, and for the people. It shows just how cool The Czech Republic is, recognizing it's genius Artists, and letting them do this. I honestly believe this is one of the coolest things I have seen. How could that not win!! You've got my vote!! :)

Jadriancz

Apr 9, 2016
Colorado
Dont that beat all.. I just pulled this out of storage after 20+ yrs to finish it... (nope not paper and only a 1/72 scale version)
That is an awesome paint job..:fireguy:

Attachments

• IMG_1024.JPG
    IMG_1024.JPG
    700.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1025.JPG
    IMG_1025.JPG
    749.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1026.JPG
    IMG_1026.JPG
    708 KB · Views: 49

bigpetr

Designer/Master Modeler
Jan 27, 2016
Czech Republic
This is crazy - Imagine when somebody make model of mi-24 with this camo and will be saying this it replica of the real army vehicle. Would you believe that? I would definitely not.:animated:

I am tempted to do it. I always liked look and design of Mi-24 and wanted to have model of it, but never did. So this could be good opportunity to build it.

So technicaly this does not even belong to this scifi and fantasy category. Oh men, this is very REAL :))

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Now THIS is a quite a "model"! :)

When I read, "1:1 scale", I first thought, Jesus, that must be insane. Or a typo. ( :D ) When I clicked the link to the thread and saw the first pictures, I made "AHHHH" and drooled over every one of it. ;)

Awesome work, guys! The result is unique and so astonishing. I am sure there are many people standing in front of it in awe. Major kudos to a very fine job!

I'd love to see the beast in action, maybe in a little video? (hint, hint) :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Well deserved!! Bravo!!! :Bravo::Drinks::Congrats:

Famous Dave

Jul 30, 2007
Just for your information : Alien Tiger won the first prize for the best painted aircraft at the last NATO Tiger meet :)

Way to go, guys. Awesome paint job by one of the most creative minds I've watched. Obviously, having the foresight to put together the team to pull this off was genius. You deserve the win for all your labor of love. In my opinion, Mr. Rukr delivers so much to so many and it's reassuring to see folks receive recognition for such.
Congratulations. And thank you for sharing this with us

Dave