1. Ladies & gentlemen, I would like to announce that there is a new photo gallery section. You can create your own personal photo gallery (to include setting up your own albums). You can even post videos. You can also post and share photos in the galleries of others (if that person allows such), as well . ENJOY!!!

Alan Rose - RMS Titanic

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by marrecar, Apr 26, 2012.

1. marrecar

marrecar New Member

Hello there!
    I'm new to this forum/site, so I apologize if I have put this thread in wrong section.
    I was wondering if anyone has this book or finished model of it?
    I started to build it two days ago, but I'm stuck at step three because I'm missing a page with two important parts. So, I thought I'd ask here if anyone has the book to PM me the pic of parts A9 and A11, or just the dimensions so I can draw them... If you can't do that, any other help would be welcome.
    Thanks in advance!
  2. Psyscape

Psyscape Member

If you are missing those pieces, then you have more than just those missing. The page holds several pieces as well as A9 and A11. Depending on where you got it, you might want to consider asking for a refund or at least a complaint to the seller.
  3. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Get your money back, which made be hard if you started building it. Also, since it is a copyrighted book, no one could "legally" send it to you.

Make an introduction to yourself in the introductions section. Yo may find more sympathetic ears if people know who you are. Also, there may be other "Titanic models which have parts similar enough so you can use them in your build. :)
  4. marrecar

marrecar New Member

Thanks for replies.
    Refunding isn't an option, obviously... But, I'm currently figuring out how to draw it, I'm near the completion, so I don't need anything anymore... Though I'm worried about the rest of the pieces that were on the same page... Can you tell me their numbers?
    Thanks...
    EDIT
    Oh, and also, can someone tell me the height of the stern from the bottom?
    Thanks again!