1. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

I'd definitely love to see more figures built! For me 160gsm normal printing paper worked very well on this scale ;)
  2. bill516

bill516 Member

160 gsm Lex!, I use that for normal models like rockets and things like that. I use 90gms paper for my figure models, when you have used this stuff 160gsm feels like plywood. Then again I have seen some of your models and I think they make mine look rubbish.

3. redhorse

redhorse Member

Lex & Bill,

I honestly can't figure out how to come up with thickness from a gsm weight number. I've seen different thicknesses for the same weight on different tables.

Do either of you know how thick 160 and 90 gsm are? I know the bristol I use is around .3 mm, my cardstock is around .2 mm and my regular paper is around .1 mm.
  4. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Yup, we meant 0.1mm approx, which is about 160 gsm or below! :D
  5. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

That's a real neat job. I love these anime type characters, but they are a lot harder to build than they look. 3DPaper do some cracking models, if you can get hold of them !! My Pristontale Archer gets a lot of admiring looks, probably because she's a pretty, and almost wearing clothing rather than my modelling skills ;)
  6. bill516

bill516 Member

7. redhorse

redhorse Member

Thanks much guys for the info :)
  8. Narcoleptico

Narcoleptico New Member

beautiful peace, I will keep looking for your next project.