Akari

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
I'd definitely love to see more figures built! For me 160gsm normal printing paper worked very well on this scale ;)

bill516

Sep 28, 2005
Sheffield UK
160 gsm Lex!, I use that for normal models like rockets and things like that. I use 90gms paper for my figure models, when you have used this stuff 160gsm feels like plywood. Then again I have seen some of your models and I think they make mine look rubbish.

Bill

redhorse

Dec 28, 2007
McKinney, TX
Lex & Bill,

I honestly can't figure out how to come up with thickness from a gsm weight number. I've seen different thicknesses for the same weight on different tables.

Do either of you know how thick 160 and 90 gsm are? I know the bristol I use is around .3 mm, my cardstock is around .2 mm and my regular paper is around .1 mm.

M

Mark_1984

That's a real neat job. I love these anime type characters, but they are a lot harder to build than they look. 3DPaper do some cracking models, if you can get hold of them !! My Pristontale Archer gets a lot of admiring looks, probably because she's a pretty, and almost wearing clothing rather than my modelling skills ;)