Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by allhallowseve, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Firstscout

Firstscout New Member

Very cool project.. Can't wait to see it finished. I loved that show as a kid..
  2. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Glad the project meets with you guys approval.

I have to apologize to modelincard for not getting the files to you. Truth is I haven't even tried since the first attempt. I figured I was close enough to done that I might as well wait and send the completed project all at once. I don't know if I'll be able to send the files over the internet or not and was thinking that it might be just as easy to send a cd through regular mail. But I'll try the internet first.

To answer allhalloweseves question I'm sending the files to modelincard and he's going to paint it for us then Nobi will host the model as a free download on his website.

I have been thinking that although I am test building the model to make sure all the bugs are out of it maybe I should recruit some beta builders. Hopefully someone who can commit to build it fast and report so we're not left waiting any longer than neccesary.
  3. modelincard

modelincard Member

Don't worry about it. It's better to work out the bugs first, then do little things like painting it, rather than painting it, only to find out that the model has to be totally redesigned.
  4. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Willja: Just two things to say : a) you're an ACCOMPLISHED (as Wungwinglow puts it) "Rhinoist"!!! I wished I could do the same(??!); b) that Rhino thing will STILL be forthcoming!!!

5. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Thanks Muhammed,

I wish you luck in getting your finances in order so you can finally purchase your own copy. Let me know if you need any help.