Airwolf Now Available

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Willja67, May 21, 2006.

1. Kjev

Kjev Member

My mistook!

Of course I haven't seen it for 20-some years. I do recall at the time I was more into jet fighters than helicopters. I could name just about every fighter the US used at the time.
  2. pringlein

pringlein New Member

3. Can't wait to see that Blue Thunder when it's finished. Has any one done a Red Wolf helo ( Airwolf 1 engages in Air to Air with Airwolf 2 )? Very cool flying scenes in that episode. Of course no helicoper can do mach 1 due to retreating blade stall and shear forces on the rotor mast. Still a cool show even as a adult now.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::rolleyes:.
  4. Shuenli

Shuenli New Member

Nice one !
  5. paperdemon

paperdemon New Member

Thanks a lot for this Model. I also always loved that chopper, the series was not really my thing, but the bird is a gorgeos one. :mrgreen:
  6. pringlein

pringlein New Member

"le forum en papier" ha a Blue thunder done, french name is "tonnerre de feu"
  7. Vahmp

Vahmp Member

I think you are mistaken, it's not done.

As far as I know, Tekzo hasn't finished the Blue Thunder model yet.
    Atleast that's what is said at his site.
  8. pringlein

pringlein New Member

It is a diferent model done by other person.
    Can i put the direct link?
  9. Vahmp

Vahmp Member

Ah ok...

I'd like to see it, pero no sei si puedes colocar lo link....
    Pero Yo gostaria de obter una copia, se e lo Blue Thunder.
    Mi e-mail es
    Por favor, puedes mandar me lo link?
  10. zitro25

zitro25 New Member

I usually stick with sci-fi models but I think I will download and save this Airwolf model. Takes me back to my childhood!
  11. PixelOz

PixelOz New Member

Ah... Airwolf is bonafide scifi too. :)
  12. Eyeonmal

Eyeonmal New Member

wow, what a trip! Loved this show when I was a kid, that should be mega fun to build....eventually, looks great tho.
  13. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Wilja makes beautiful models. He is an extremely talented person. He is in fact designing a real plane now! He has helped me out many times with Rhino3d.