Airwolf Beta builders wanted

Willja67

Almost done

Just a few more pieces to put together have Alex do the final tweaks, finish the instructions, and she's ready. So here are the latest pics in no particular order.

P5060023.JPG

P5060022.JPG

P5060021.JPG

P5060020.JPG

P5060019.JPG

I apologize for the out of focus pics and for the sloppy build but I have at least been paid the compliment by a certain individual who said they couldn't tell it was paper (probably needs stronger eyeglasses). Anyway I hope it meets the approval of much more critical indivduals.

Willja67

Almost done

Just a few more pieces to put together have Alex do the final tweaks, finish the instructions, and she's ready. So here are the latest pics in no particular order.

P5060023.JPG

P5060022.JPG

P5060021.JPG

P5060020.JPG

P5060019.JPG

I apologize for the out of focus pics and for the sloppy build but I have at least been paid the compliment by a certain individual who said they couldn't tell it was paper (probably needs stronger eyeglasses). Anyway I hope it meets the approval of much more critical indivduals.

Amazyah

Applause!!!

Well, as far as looks go, I give her an A+. You have done an outstanding job Willja! She's beautiful!
Will there be any final test builds to do or will she be released?
If you need any final test builds done, I'm game!
If she's being released, when, where and how much?

I think a fellow forum member says it best and I will quote him here;
"I am patient........I just want it now" Bowdenja

Maybe I am jumping the gun a little but I've been itching to get my hands on her for some time now! :grin:

Amazyah

Applause!!!

Well, as far as looks go, I give her an A+. You have done an outstanding job Willja! She's beautiful!
Will there be any final test builds to do or will she be released?
If you need any final test builds done, I'm game!
If she's being released, when, where and how much?

I think a fellow forum member says it best and I will quote him here;
"I am patient........I just want it now" Bowdenja

Maybe I am jumping the gun a little but I've been itching to get my hands on her for some time now! :grin:

Jim Krauzlis

Truely outstanding job of design and building her, Willja!:)

We can tell a lot of work has gone into this build, and are looking forward to seeing more as you complete this project.

Excellent job!

Cheers!
Jim

Jim Krauzlis

Truely outstanding job of design and building her, Willja!:)

We can tell a lot of work has gone into this build, and are looking forward to seeing more as you complete this project.

Excellent job!

Cheers!
Jim

Willja67

Thanks Jim and Amazyah. This is the last test build. Fortunately there are only a few minor details that need to be corrected. The model will be released as a free download on perhaps four sites. Nobi has agreed to host it Modelincard has his own webpage and another member has expressed interest in hosting it and I also thought I might put it in the parts bin. So that's the plan as of now.

Willja67

Thanks Jim and Amazyah. This is the last test build. Fortunately there are only a few minor details that need to be corrected. The model will be released as a free download on perhaps four sites. Nobi has agreed to host it Modelincard has his own webpage and another member has expressed interest in hosting it and I also thought I might put it in the parts bin. So that's the plan as of now.

Mace

WOW.....I'm totally speechless....It looks amazing!!

I really wish that I could build like that. Hopefully practice makes perfect and some day in the future I'll take a shot in building this Airwolf. :D

Mace

WOW.....I'm totally speechless....It looks amazing!!

I really wish that I could build like that. Hopefully practice makes perfect and some day in the future I'll take a shot in building this Airwolf. :D

Stev0

I'm humming the theme song right now... I always got into that show when it FIRST started but found it a lil off towards the end of the series end.

Still I always loved that helo.

Stev0

I'm humming the theme song right now... I always got into that show when it FIRST started but found it a lil off towards the end of the series end.

Still I always loved that helo.

Mace

I agree Steve, the problem was that first stringfelllow and Dominic left the series and all of a sudden Airwolf could be found and got a laser :S

Mace

I agree Steve, the problem was that first stringfelllow and Dominic left the series and all of a sudden Airwolf could be found and got a laser :S