Airwolf amateur's buildlog

silentbrain

Hello all, sorry to post a rather mediocre build but I have noticed that there is not a whole lot of information on how to build Willja67's excellent Airwolf paper model and thought it might help to have a build log for any aspiring amateurs to reference. Yes, there are many additional photos in the Airwolf Beta builders wanted thread but it is a little random and a lot of the pics are broken. The pics in Atamjeet's thread are also broken, unfortunately.

I guess this will be in the spirit of Slorvex's unfinished Airwolf Build #2 For Beginers thread.

Again, please forgive the rather shoddy build and please call me out if anything is grossly incorrect or negligent (those that I have not called out, myself, anyway!)

[note- model printed at ~60% scale, or two sheets per ltr sheet. Paper used is 67lb Xerox vellum cover]

AirwolfBuildlog-001.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-002.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-003.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-004.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-005.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-006.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-007.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-008.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-009.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-010.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-011.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-012.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-013.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-014.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-015.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-016.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-017.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-018.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-019.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-023.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-024.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-022.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-025.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-026.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-027.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-028.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-020.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-021.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-029.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-032.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-030.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-031.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-033.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-034.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-035.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-036.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-037.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-038.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-039.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-040.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-041.jpg

AirwolfBuildlog-042.jpg

Willja67

Looks pretty good! Maybe a little rough in some spots but it sure does accomplish the stated purpose of showing how the model goes together. If it's all right with you I'll contact the gentleman who runs Airwolf.tv where I also offer the model for download and see if he wants to link to this thread.

sjsquirrel

Awesome!

Hey SilentBrain,

Thanks for this excellent reference thread. The build may be rough, but I give you top marks for the reference thread, and, as willja67 said, for accomplishing your stated goal.

I bet if you make it again it would be near perfect.

Cheers,

Steve