Airfield circuit

tedski

Apr 20, 2011
Airfield2.png
Im in the throws of designing an Old Airfield race circiut for slot cars
but have come up against a bit of a wall with my aircraft choices
so hopefully you chaps out there could point me in the direction of some good detaled 1/32 scale aircraft pref NOT warbirds i would like some thing a bit more civilian (DC3 Tiger Moth etc)
I have attached my proposed desighn just so you can get a feel for what im hoping to achive
Also any extras aircrew vehicles would be nice

Cheers Tedski
airfield.png

tedski

Apr 20, 2011
Any help would be greatly welcolme i need to be guided to the best by the best

Cheers

Tedski :thumb:

Wojtee

Jun 8, 2008
Prague, CZ
Now that you mention Tiger Moth - there is a free model of it somewhere... I can´t find a link on it, but it is from Netherlands.
Another nice detailed civilian plane is the DAR-21 from Dr. Zarkov (http://www.papermodels.co.il/)
Other than that, I can´t think of any free civilian aircraft (in this size). Perhaps there is something in the Papermodel Directory at paper-replika.com...

tedski

Apr 20, 2011
cheers

Have downloaded the DAR 21 just what i was after
the Wessex helicopter looks just right as well

thanks for the info

Uyraell

Mar 23, 2011
NZ
There is an Air Algerie DC3 about, and I think an An2 on a Russian site, both free.
For variety, there's also the occasional 1920's airliner that turns up, though I admit not always free.
Perhaps something "oddball" such as a GeeBeeR1? There are a few of those about, both from FG and a Japanese site which come in several useful scales. Again, both free.

I hope the info helps.

Kind and Respectful Regards, Uyraell.