Airbus (Fart management)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I will let Airbus's patent application pictures speak for themselves. You would think the guys on top have it the best, butt hot air rises, and poop runs downhill, so I guess it's a "lose-lose" situation.;)

F1.jpeg F2.jpeg
F3.jpeg

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Bay Leaves under the pits could make the cabin smell like some kind of Cannibal Soup! ;)

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Hmm, add paprika, bit of black pepper, salt then kill the aircon. Leave on the runway on a hot summer's day, It would be a lovely pot roast! :) or not...:vomit:

Last edited:

Chris74

Gentlemen, the hot air (I would include the farts in this category) had a major role in aeronautics (flying balloons, Montgolfiers, Zeppelins etc) and I think we all should see it as a friend, not some unpleasant thing. I won't think further in this direction, because it is Sunday and I don't want my brain to get tired. :biggrin:

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Considering cows fart the most of all species on the planet..... I think Bovine Airlines would make a fortune because of all the fuel they can generate.... ;)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
actually if you are against frakking, and the actual sewage gases can be contained and pumped out into the natural gas lines [the same gas just a different source] the fuel crisis can be coped with.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Bonvne Airlines,.........now there's a concept, mount the cows on the engine hard points, keep the altitude low, and when you land, everyone gets a piece of depleted cow.Tickets would cost more unless they piped in the human gas. 5% ticket prices unless they piped in human flatulence.

spaceagent-9

pull the bad air right out with a suction cup seat or gather the poop and can it store it and then farm the gas? would you have to wear a danger badge , like in nuclear power plants? or would a person be '' scarlet lettered'' after a certain type of meal?

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ROFL! Great find, @zathros !

@Cybergrinder : If you hadn't posted it I would have believed that the post was duplicated intentionally..! :D:D:D (Just leave it as is because it stresses the ... seriousness of the situation! :D)

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Sometimes, when you stress it, it becomes more than a fart............! :eek:
Then 'Airbus' becomes 'Air Blush'..... :shamefullyembarrased:

Unless farts are meant to be lumpy ..............?!? :yuck:'

spaceagent-9

maybe I mis-understood, this is NOT a fuel alternate? but mostly a pulse,propulsion system of compression and release?

Tonino

A friend of mine has a car who uses methane as fuel. I was thinking to an upgrade for an engine like this: if you put a little valve on the bottom of the seats you can have a big increase in range. I know people that, with only a good plate of beans, should run for several hundred kilometers with no refuelling... It should deserve some thinking...

:Smartass:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
If you open up a chain of street corner enchilada or burrito stands, you can have a complimentary business model. I was going to post a Render of the "Valve" assembly, but all seemed rather risque and could be taken wrongly, or misunderstood, but we all have imaginations. This is the set up they have for cows. There are Dairy barns that actually are heated with the methane produced by the cows, as it is a major source of pollution.. :)

1-cowbackpacks.jpg

spaceagent-9

but the wet garbage and sewage, collected and stored properly can have the gases bled off and burned, whether in engines or power plants, and they burn 99% clean. much cleaner than gasoline and have almost the same punch.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
They actually do that in a closed landfill in Danbury Ct. They collect a lot of methane off of that, and now companies want to mine the dump for metals and other things that in bulk, can be worth a lot. There is a metal recycling center that I bring scrap metal too, and the prices they give for aluminum are crazy. Way more than steel. If you separate it, like say, a lawn mower engine, you get much more. Copper is out of this world. I make a couple of $100 bucks on recycling every couple of weeks. I actively look for scrap and take stuff away for free. I am in the process of finishing a little trailer so I can start taking bigger things and use the trailer as a holding area for the scrap metal till I get a big enough load to make a delivery worth while.

That Airbus picture for a patent is real by the way. I found it in a news story.