Airbus A300-600ST, "Beluga", The Super Transporter.

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Bob43, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Bob43

Bob43 Model Designer Extrodinaire Cornerstone Member

I have decided to make all the paper models I have designed, on my site , FREE of charge, although a PAYPAL donation would be very much appreciated 1. to cover my costs, and 2. to give me enthusiasm to carry on with this crazy hobby.
    To celebrate, I am offering a lovely weirdio, the Airbus A300-600ST, "Beluga", which I saw recently "in the flesh" at Airbus Industries airfield in Toulouse, France.
    Bob S.
  2. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Very cool! Thanks Bob! :thumb:
  3. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Thanks for your very generous offer Bob. I've admired your water bombers for quite some time. Your military planes are excellent as is your other work.
  4. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

Thank you.

Thanks Bob. I'm a big fan of your models, particularly since many are in Canadian colors.

In my Next-In-Line list of models to build I also maintain a Donate-To list to remind me to donate to my favourite designers. I've just moved your name to the top. As soon as finances permit you'll get a donation from me.

I strongly encourage all other modelers out there to start their own Donate-To list. These people make thousands of free models of great quality available to us. Even $5 or $10 can make a difference.

Thanks again Bob, and Happy New Year.

5. Bob43

Bob43 Model Designer Extrodinaire Cornerstone Member

Thanks all of you, even tiny donations give a designer a big kick (up his b.......), it drives you on.
  6. Cybermac

Cybermac Member

Good job!

U can count on me when I gonna download from Your site!
    (every little helps:mrgreen:)

Best regards!