Ain’t she sweet?

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by cnw1961, May 29, 2006.

1. cnw1961

cnw1961 Member

I got my new Stewart Baldwin switcher today and I really love it. It took me about four hours to install all those grab irons and handrails, it was a real challenge to (for?, of?) my patience. But I managed it without breaking anything and now the loco is looking great. I like this old-fashioned look of these old Balwin switchers and I think the ATSF zebra stripes underline this look. Now I hope that Stewart will release a new run of their ATSF VO-1000. I got to have one with four smokestacks.

2. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Verrrrrry nice! Your patience with the handrails, etc. paid off. Looks great!
  3. Play-Doh

Play-Doh Member

Well Done!!!!
  4. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

Zebra Stripes...gotta love them. Very nice diesel...nice detailing inside the cab too.
  5. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

excellent pictures
  6. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

cnw1961, NICE JOB on the Baldwin!:thumb:, i REALLY like the surroundings its in too!:thumb: :D
  7. cnw1961

cnw1961 Member

Thank you for your nice comments. I installed a Digitrax decoder and made the first test run and I am very pleased with te result. The loco runs very well right out of the box without breaking in. No jump starts and it crawls at very low speed, which I think iis very important for a switcher. It is my first Stewart engine and I really love it.