Aim 120-a

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Nothing, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

my dad liked his sidewinder and whanted an AIM 120 to go with it.also in 1/10 scale.
    aim120a 001.jpg
    aim120a 002.jpg
    aim120a 003.jpg
    aim120a 004.jpg
  2. Coot59

Coot59 Member

Please post these ooout standing models!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. smyfe

smyfe Member

Nothing, your missiles are fantastic:thumb::thumb: I too hope you will post your designs:twisted:. Is your dad building up to a 1/10 F-16 to hang them from?:mrgreen:

4. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

lol.. thanks actually my dad did mention the possibility of making one! when i said no hes trying to talk me into at least 1/10 pylons.
  5. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

... and then a wing to hang the pylon, and of course, a fuselage to go with the wing... :D
  6. Coot59

Coot59 Member

Just wait till he wants the turbo fan and after burner. :)
  7. fructose

fructose Member

Those are fantastic models! You need to post them somewhere for download. Even without instructions, they would be very welcome!
  8. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i havnt decided yet if i will or not.they arnt exactly what i whanted but im having trouble with the textures. the writing gets pixelated and i dont know how to correct it.
  9. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

ive decided to go ahead and put it in the downloads.
  10. smyfe

smyfe Member

Thank you

:mrgreen: A massive thank you, from me:thumb:
  11. Coot59

Coot59 Member

Thank You!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!
  12. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

If it's because of Pepakura's resolution limits, you can just output the development to BMPs, then fix them with a graphics program. If needed you can increase the image resolution, as long as the height/width proportions are maintained. Then paste the fixed BMPs to the 8.5"x11" sheets. Just make sure that the image's proportions are always the same, and that the margin settings when outputting from Pepakura and when pasting to the 8.5"x11" sheets are the same.