Ah-64 d [1:72]

chakotay

Hi,

Impressed by the 1:33 scaled Maly Modelarz model (7-8 /2003) of the AH-64 Apache, I was searching for a good and free paper model.

I spend alot of time for the search but I found nothing.

Finaly I decided to make a compromise. I took the model from this site

http://www.papermodel.jp/english/free_ah64d.html

and gave it more details by myself.

Not all of the parts I'd add to the model has the correct scale I guess, but I think it looks not too bad.

ah011.jpg

ah010.jpg

ah002.jpg

ah001.jpg

ah003.jpg

ah004.jpg

ah008.jpg

ah007.jpg

ah005.jpg

ah006.jpg

ah009.jpg

Rogerio Silva

It looks very cool, chakotay. I'd like to build one of those... Well, which one wouldn't I like to build? So many models, so little time...

chakotay

Thank you very much :)

I would like to build the AH-64 again but this time the one from Maly Modelarz, but it's not a free model. I found one which is similar to this one but costs 16 USD + shipping + duty. :eek:

new picture
ah012.jpg

chakotay

@ Rhaven Blaack : Thank you very much :)

@ Sidewinder : Thanks alot for the link, but I think, I will try to get the one from Maly Modelarz - I really like this one - maybe someone is selling his unused sample somewhere - I will keep my eyes open for it ;-)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Nice job. I am impressed by how clean and symmetrical the lines are. I bet you could modify this yourself and take it up a notch. :)

MilanX3

It is really well built...did you have to tweak the original model much or was it just a good design?

Milan

Dragos

Nice job , I also plan to build this model one day but in 1:100.
I fyou search in some european papermodel stores (spanish or french) you will find Maly's model for 6,90 euros repectively 8,50 euros. Maybe you spend some money but I think it's worth it because is very detailed model.