Afternoon chatters!

jon-monon

LOL 8 PM GMT is 3 PM EST, mid afternoon, the first wave of chatting that often includes folks from the UK and Europe. Most of us consider it night when it gets dark :D :D :D There are two rooms, the usual one is linked at the top of the page, and the other is posted in a thread when the good one breaks :D :D :D If I can be of further confusion, please let me know :D :D :D

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
jon - I actually understood that post - NOW i'm confused

ROFL - I'll be there 9:00 EST - When it gets dark LOL

Thanks to whom ever fixed the chat! It's funny how we had all the Night Chatters actually discussing train stuff for once, Like seriously too :D

t.

Btw, I think there needs to be an emergency plan for when we have white room meltdowns in the middle of good conversation.:D

Step one, Don't panic, (the wife offered me a paper bag to breath into last night.)
Step two, everyone that can, move in an orderly fashion to the "black hole" you get there through the link in jons post. I'll follow up the rear to insure that I ain't the "owner" of the room. :D

t.

spitfire

Just want to say sorry for bailing out on everyone the last 2 nights in a row. The first time was the mysterious time-out and the second was opening a link in an email - that cut my connection to the chat. I would have tried to log in again, but it usually takes a good 5 minutes to get on - I wonder if this is a Mac issue or what? I do have high-speed access so it's not that.
Anyway folks (and you know who you are) it sure is a lot of fun talkin' with ya!

cheers
;) Val

shamus

Registered Member
Once I was indecisive now I am not so sure. White/Black, Geewizz, can we use both together.LOL

Shamus
wink.gif