After 2 years- The proper XSM-75 THOR is online!

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by scudbusted, Apr 26, 2009.

1. scudbusted

scudbusted loopy lurker

HI all. After 2 years, Dave PIleggi and I finally got around to getting the proper downloads for the XSM-75 NO.101 THOR Missile, that went online 2 years ago, now available! (better late than never?)
    It has been on my Geo-Cities page for the last couple of months, but bandwidth restrictions made downloading both parts at once, impossible! Geo cities is closing, and so that page will be gone, but the model, an others are available forever, with no restricitons at
    If you downloaded this verison of that Thor 2 years ago, get the 'proper version' I meant to be available. Its got some tweaks..

2. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Thanks very much Eric! I've always enjoyed your models. Glad I hadn't built this one yet. I hope you're still involved in the hobby in some way.
  3. scudbusted

scudbusted loopy lurker

YEp! I'm still mucking about a bit. Slowed down with rocketry though. I've been rather 'Urban Sprawlingly' pushed out of the hobby. the newer stuff, not listed on my own site is at Wayne Hill's Rockery Blog- Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide section.
    I need to get it linked up on my own site, which really needs attention of it's own. Hasn't been a priority yet...
    Meanwhile, I'm exploring new things to model... ;)

4. BARX2

BARX2 Member

May I make a request? Is there any possibility of creating a North Korean Taepo Dong 2 based on your excellent Scud model? I think the first stage would be the same for both - or very close?

Attached Files:

• td-2.jpg
      File size:
      47.5 KB
  5. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Another shot.

Attached Files:

6. lessgravity

lessgravity New Member

If Eric creates it . I'll be happy to host it!

Hey Joe! Hope all is well with you.
  7. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Hi Wayne! Glad to see you here! Welcome! :)
  8. scudbusted

scudbusted loopy lurker

Well, I still have detailed drawings of a BOMARC a gal sent me back in 05, and then there's the Tochka, and accessories for the Snark, as well as rescaling and re-drawing of the Regulus 1, and 2 missiles, and also the Mace, and Matador and.... um- yeah they're all being 'PLANNED'! ROFL
    OH! and let me not forget the 1st Goddard Rocket! :D
    I've looked at the Korean, and well as the Long range Iraqi type. Good photos that I can get a scale reference off of are in short supply. I have details for the scuds, so If I can get photos with good mathcing reference points.... 'MAYBE' but where it will fit in line- uh...

I won't say no to requests, but it all depends on my mood, computer, ( I only have a laptop now, and I mean it fits on your lap- SMALL!) So larger models are a bit tough to look at on the screen. Also, as mentioned, how much material I have for the subject.

ok- back to my current lil project.

9. scudbusted

scudbusted loopy lurker

PS.... a bit late...

I get so wrapped up in the nuts and bolts work of model project feasability and creating things, that I often forget manners... One of the reasons I'm not online much.