AERO L-39 Albatros - free model 1/48

agostini

Designer Extroadinaire
Dec 19, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
www.hangarczaf.com
Dears, I'm just finishing model of Aero L-39 Albatros in 1/48 scale. Model will be free for download till end of this week. If you would have any special wish about livery, feel free to contact me anytime. In this moment I'm thinking about livery of Slovak jet aerobatic group Biele Albatrosy, Czech 40th anniversary livery, or USAF test plane.
luxx.jpg

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
You really did a great job on your model. I am impressed how you formed the fuselage, and every other part, with the minimal amount of seams showing. Very high quality design and craftsmanship! :)

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Thank you for sharing in your design. I have so many models in my inbox, and it has been a while since I built a modern fighter. If I should place it on the fast track, I will probably do an interior cockpit for it. It is a great design and it does allow for embellishment and a possible diorama. Again, thanks for sharing. See you around the forum.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I downloaded both of these models. These are really big detailed models. There's a procedure to go through to download, but you don't have to register, just click on the model of choice, and choose "Stáhnout FREE", in the RED ellipse button, then enter the "captcha", wait for the count down then click on "Stáhnout free omezenou rychlostí" when the countdown ends. Very easy, and you can get two fantastic models. :)