AERO L-29 Delfín 1/33

agostini

Designer Extroadinaire
Dears,
I would like to present my new model in scale 1/33 which will be Czech light jet trainer AERO L-29 Delfin, which was and still is used in military service worldwide and is still most succesfull jet trainer in the world. model will be very detailed icluding full cockpit, open nose part and full undercarriage to be as realistic as possible. Below are some pics from 3D render and also some pics from test build:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
As usual, beautiful, excellent technique!! :)

Excellent!!

komplet.jpg

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Very nice!! The air brakes are a nice touch! ;)

agostini

Designer Extroadinaire
Hi, here are pics of model with full wings and canopy. Now I will have to finish Cockpit ad undercarriage and then will follow next test with colour model.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Agostini, I am always impressed by your ability to pull these shapes out of paper. I am a great admirer of your work. :)

agostini

Designer Extroadinaire
Hi, during this weekend I have finally started to build ejection seat and pedals with stick. I have build the most advanced version of both and now I have to find out how to make some parts easier to have 2 versions of each part. Below is also photo of L-29 delfin, from Paper model exhibition which was last week in Prague and you can see this model also compared with L-39 Albatros in the same scale:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
You have a beautiful collection of models. Your design skill is self evident, as you models really look like the aircraft you have modeled. They look like miniature real aircraft. Your have "nailed it!". :).

Last edited:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
You attention to detail is astounding, and inspiring!! :)

agostini

Designer Extroadinaire
Hi dears, during last week was exhibition of toys and models in Prague called Model hobby and I was very surprised that my model L-29 Delfin in scale 1/33 was awarded as model of the year 2016 even if I did not joint any competition and model was only presented with other paper models :)
model_of_the_year_2016.jpg

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
You deserve it. You have mastered that design!! Congratulations!!:animated::Congrats::fireguy::Bravo::toast:thumbsup

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Impressive model!! :Bravo:
Will it be available? and if...
I suppose it will only be available in Europe...shipping anywhere else is to expensive, I am sorry to say! :(

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
CONGRATULATIONS on winning the award! It is well deserved! You did a SPECTACULAR JOB!