**Advertisement**(NO, its NOT spam)

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
**Advertisement**(for PHOTO FUN thread)

HI FOLKS:wave:, its UP SD40-2(Deano:D), i don't know how many of you make it over to the Photography, Scenery, Books, Video section of this forum, but I want to invite you folks to the "Weekly Photo Fun" thread in that section of this forum;).

OK, what is the Photo Fun thread?:confused:.......GLAD YOU ASKED:D, the Photo Fun thread is a GREAT PLACE to post a picture OR pictures of:
Projects you are working on during the week:thumb:.
Anything new you might have picked up at the LHS:thumb:.
Any rail fanning pics you might have taken during the week:thumb:.
Any new scenes you might have created:thumb:.
Pictures of your engines and/or rolling stock:thumb:.
AND MUCH MUCH MORE!:thumb: :D

ADVANTAGE'S to posting/checking out the Photo Fun thread are:
YOU get GREAT COVERAGE:thumb:. the Photo Fun thread gets WELL OVER 500 VIEWS EVERY WEEK!:thumb:
AND is a GREAT way to see what others are doing:thumb:.
IT also is a GREAT SOURCE for getting ideas of things you might want to do, or put on YOUR layout:thumb:.

BUT Deano, what if i am not a "master modeler", or great photographer?:confused:....GOOD QUESTION! announce1MY ANSWER: 99.9% of us that participate in the Photo fun thread are NEITHER of those things either!:thumb::D THATS THE GREAT THING ABOUT IT, ITS FOR EVERYONE!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: So what are you waiting for:confused:, COME ON OVER and POST SOME PICS, or just check out what other "Gauger's" are up to:thumb:. ITS FREE!:D

The Photo Fun thread lasts a week, from Friday/Saturday night to the the next Friday/Saturday night. ANYONE can start a new Photo Fun thread AFTER the weeks thread is CLOSED(usually Fri. night;)).

THANK YOU!, for taking the time to read this!:D -Deano

(this message has been wrote by, and approved by Deano;)tooth1)

Renovo PPR

Just a Farmer
Dec 23, 2006
Somerset County PA
That Advertisement stuff is showing up every where today. First the newspaper, then the radio, TV, bill boards, the internet and now the gauge. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Just having some fun with you Deano. ;)

Now I think I better take a look over there.