Advance of the P-47 Thunderbolt by Mardinex

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Mardinex, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Mardinex

Mardinex New Member

2. RyanShort1

RyanShort1 Member

Looks like folks here must have flooded and overrun your site. Am getting a page that indicates it's over the bandwith or data transfer limit...
    If you want to post it on another site that can handle a few more downloads let me or someone else here know.

3. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Hi Mardenex, I tried the link in your one posting and I ended up on my photogallerie. Is there a question about one of the pictures or is this a glitch in the system? Anyways thankyou for the P47 download, I'll get to building it soon, Ted
  4. rkelterer

rkelterer Member

5. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

oky i found it :)

thenks u all :)
  6. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Hi Mardinex, if you want someone to mirror host your work, just ask, I am sure there are some other in the forum , including me, who could help. Nice model, by the way!

Tim P
  7. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Ha Ha, got it this time. Look a very nice piece of design. Many thanks!

Tim P

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Guys,

Was it just me, or did the "gallery link" take everyone to my photos? If so I appreciate the "press coverage", but I am a simple man, I will try not to get the big head from my recently found stardom lol. Just joking, but the gallery link took me to my photo gallery here, might wanna check that.

9. rowiac

rowiac Member

Thanks for the great looking model!

The link took everyone to their own personal albums. That's what happens when you paste the URL from your browser while you're looking at your own album. Raimund fixed it by using the correct user ID.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Yeah, I figured that was what happened, I looked at the link and compared it to the link when I checked out other albums.
    Oh, ya'll can call me GW, its alot easier than spelling out GEEDUBBYA, I am from arkansas, and it took me 9 letters to spell out my two initials lol.
    my first name is Greg.

11. Mardinex

Mardinex New Member

Apparently the page is not available. Does it idea omeone of how I can transfer the file directly in order that they all estimate it?

12. Mardinex

Mardinex New Member

Forgive my English, I speak Spanish and use a translator to be able to express, beg(request) excuse the mistakes.
  13. Mardinex

Mardinex New Member

I need advices to obtain qualit impressions

Thank you

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Hello Mardinex,

First welcome to cardmodels. I did get to see your photos of your P-47 on your personal gallery here. I went to this link .
    If you are having trouble creating a website at geocities, please allow me to suggest you try or they are very easy sites and are also hosted for free. You can add as many pages as you want, they provide a counter for your to check traffic to your site, and you can post both photos and text.
    Great looking plane, I know we all look forward to seeing more from you.

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA

Hola Mardinex,

primera recepción a los cardmodels. Conseguí ver sus fotos de su P-47 en su galería personal aquí. Fui a este acoplamiento Si usted está teniendo apuro el crear de un website en los geocities, permita por favor que sugiera usted el intento o ellos sea sitios muy fáciles y también esté recibido para libre. Usted puede agregar tantas páginas como usted desea, ellos proporciona un contador para su al tráfico del cheque a su sitio, y usted puede fijar fotos y el texto. El gran parecer plano, nos conozco toda la mirada adelante a ver más de usted.

Aka GEEDUBBYA de Greg

15. Ron

Ron Member

Your model is beautiful. Did you design this with Surfmaster?I was wondering
    if you plan to include wing fillets with your model? If you need space to host your models, maybe I can help.

All my best

16. Mardinex

Mardinex New Member

For the design of this model I have used as the only tool Corel Draw 9, using the method of the triangles to achieve the development of the sections.

I am grateful greatly for your offer.

Best regards

17. Mardinex

Mardinex New Member

18. rowiac

rowiac Member

Thanks for offering us this model. It looks great!