Adobe Acrobat Question

Discussion in 'Tips, Tutorials & Tools' started by jparenti, Mar 20, 2007.

1. jparenti

jparenti Member

Does anyone know how to split an Acrobat file into seperate pages? We have some rather large files that need to be posted on the Real Space section and they're not able to upload them because they're too big.
  2. silverw

silverw Member

I have used PDF995 (a free program)

Just open your original program and re-print to .pdf in what ever grouping you need.
  3. Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo Creative Advisory Consultant Moderator

I have Adobe Acrobat at work and can extract individual pages if you want.

Best Regards,
    Ron Caudillo
  4. .pfd

i use illustrator ...

if you open a multi page pdf on that you can choose what page to open .. once open you can save it as a seperate .pdf

may not be the best way ???

just what i use
  5. 46rob

46rob Member

You can do the same with Photoshop, or Photoshop Elements.
  6. mwangarch

mwangarch New Member

7. Chthulhu

Chthulhu Member

8. Darwin

Darwin Member

If you have access to a bookstore that carries computer magazines with "coverdisks" (like PC Format, etc.), keep an eye out for a free copy of Serif PagePlus (a very handy desktop publishing program). PagePlus version 9 and above readily import pdf files and then print out just the pages you want as pdf files. I think the latest version (not available for free, though) even allows editing the files once imported. The magazine PC Utilities also usually includes some freeware pdf manipulators.
  9. jparenti

jparenti Member

Thanks guys! I'm looking into several of these for future reference. If I ever get around to doing my own model, I'll be able to post it on here without too much trouble.
    As for my original reason for asking this question, I think it was you Ron that solved it. I was looking for help when Carl couldn't post the 1/24 Apollo CM. Remember that? :)