Add the search to your browser!

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Ron, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Ron

Ron Member

Hi all

Sorry for not being around so much or responding to many emails. The job search is still in full swing and thanks to our advertising partners, I've managed to keep my connection going! I'll be digging into my emails and pm's real soon as I'm going to take a small break from pulling my hair out!
    Anyways, while using the latest Mozilla Firefox browser, I was making use of the many search engines that Firefox has built into the toolbar to look for work and started to think it would be cool if we could all search the site from
    there as well. It kinda beats having to go through the search page and wait for it to load etc. Well....I came up with a solution :)
    If you use Netscape 6+, Mozilla or Firefox this thing is a breeze to install
    Unpack the file to C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\ and then restart the browser. Thats it!

I've put the file in the Parts Bin under applications with a small screenshot
    and I'll include it here.

If you haven't tried Firefox, give it a shot. It's an efficient, very well thought out browser that kills IE without even trying. You can download it for free here
    There are versions available for Micros0ft, Linux,MacOS X and many other operating systems

I almost forgot....I'm working on a theme for Firefox as well if anyone is interested. I should have it done in a week or so.

All my very best to you guys!

2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Glad to see you still around! Hope the search goes well.