ACSG Layout this Saturday in Charlotte, NC Train Show

TR-Flyer

Nov 24, 2001
SC
Visit site
Hi:
Just wanted to invite y'all to come see the Atlantic Coast S-Gauger's modular layout at this weekend's Metrolina Train show in Charlotte, NC. Show is on Saturday July 13th from 9-4.

Our modular layout is a donut about 26'x 26' and has classic American Flyer, LTI-FLyer, American Models and S-Helper Service rolling stock. Lots of operating accessories and YOU get to push the buttons.

If you like S-gauge, collect S-gauge or run S-Gauge, heck, if you just want to come on down and tell us how great Lionel is compared to American Flyer, come on down and see us! We'll "talk" about your problem.

We'll even talk to all you folks that run that tee-niney stuff, and you know who you are. Yeah, i know, the great "silent" majority. But then, when it comes to talking about modeling techniques, scale is just a side issue, so we still have a lot in common. It's just that you guys can pack you're whole seven car passenger train with twin alcos in a cigar box and we have to use an apple crate!

"Ahh, I love the smell of Flyer smoke in the morning........"
(with apologies to Stanley Kubrick)

S'-long4now
Ted

C

Catt

American Flyer cars are great. All it takes is a truck and coupler swap and you have readymade 0n30 rolling stock. :D

TR-Flyer

Nov 24, 2001
SC
Visit site
Dear Catt!:
You're one of those pod people from "The Body Snatcher" movies aren't you? You're DEFINITELY one of those folks we need to talk to.

But wait....that means...... with the RIGHT kind of truck and coupler......ON3 can be........S Gauge..................I think this might work out after all.

Bwah ha ha ha!

Ted