Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Nothing, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

Anyone were i can get some detailed pictures (all angles) of the acclamator destroyer from star wars ep 2? posibly there is link to the studio model?
  2. Gearz

Gearz Member

Hey nothing .... Tricky... I haven't seen any Fan built studio models of this vessel, but there's a very detailed 3d model available HERE ..

*You could use it to get some screen caps, from any angle you'd like.. (That if you've got a 3D program to view it?) ~ its in three different formats~ the LW v7 version is 12 megs.... the CAD version ( .c4d) unpacks to 29 megs... so their to big for my steam driven equipment to load, and I don't have Max to view the max version. sorry

? one of the members here might be able to help out with the screen caps, if you can't find anything else..

Attached Files:

3. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

thanks. im building one out of styrene. references for the new trilogy ships is very lacking. almost nothing out there on the actual studio models. this will be a great help. i have light wave so it will work great!:) :)

ARMORMAN Guest

ST-ST-ST-STYRENE?!!? INFIDEL!!! I sentence you to 150 paper cuts!
  5. plasticman

plasticman Member

Ooooohhh NASTY!!
  6. shrike

shrike Guest

Studio models? Were there actually any at all? I thought all of the space was CGI ,and most, if not all of the sets blue painted abstracts for CGI later.
  7. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

although cgi was used extensively physical models were still used. the book "scoulpting a galaxy" by Lorne Peterson has a picture of the model.
    George Lucas does not beleive that cgi should completelyreplace the physical models.
  8. sdk2knbk

sdk2knbk Guest

Have you seen the "Republic Assault Ship" at Jaybats site? It's simplified, and I'm not sure how accurate, but it's a start.

Scott K.