ACAD2006 $100 Full Version Download Only Site

Discussion in 'Software' started by mbauer, Sep 15, 2007.

1. mbauer

mbauer Cardstock Model designer

Anybody ever deal with this website? link to pirate site removed
    They have ACAD2006 for only $103.90 after their fees. There is no license and you can only use the program for private use.

Been wanting to explore ACAD 3D alittle more. This looks like it could be a cheap way to do it!

Thanks in advance for any replies!

2. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

There is no way one can get Autocad for that price. I work in engineering offices that could get away with spending money on Autocad if this was a real thing.

These guys are pirates I think ... Illustrator CS3 for $60???? I don't think so. I'm thinking your paying for a free demo.
  3. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

No license? Not even a "Limited Use" type deal?

Maya, 3D Max, etc, all around $100 - $150

Definately looks suspicious
  4. gippolot

gippolot Member

Am prepared to bet a sizable fortune that you will pay for a copied disk and a patch. I.e., you will pay someone $100 for illegal software that can be bought for zero dollars, ILLEGALLY.

Whenever you find a "gifthorse" advertised on the net. Do yourself a favour and do a search.

You will find several forums mentioning it is a site that flogs a software patch, or a torrent download. They win, you lose. If in doubt, contact ACAD.

I say this as I've checked this out before. And these sites are still up and running after a couple of years.

Hope this helps.

5. Zathros

Zathros Guest

If your a student you can get Rhino pretty cheap. You can't use it commercially. I would call the manufacturer to find out. I had access to AutoCad for quite sometime and found Rhino much easier to use. I always felt for all the trouble AutoCad was I mine as well just draw the picture out. I could not afford AutoCad so purchased Rhino and never looked back.
  6. Goldie

Goldie New Member

Um, excuse me, but this is a software piracy site from China. Just check the WHOIS information.
    I hope people will use some common sense and avoid posting garbage like this.
  7. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Thanks for the heads up Goldie. I wondered how this could be and why it is not shut down.