abandoned cabin

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by Bill Pontin, Nov 23, 2003.

1. Bill Pontin

Bill Pontin Member

wanted something real small for my new NTrak module

Attached Files:

2. Bill Pontin

Bill Pontin Member

had ya going?

Attached Files:

3. Arlaghan

Arlaghan Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's N Scale?!? Looks like Z scale! Or smaller! WOW! :cool:

EDIT: LOL!!! You sure did! :D
  4. Bill Pontin

Bill Pontin Member

I wanted an abandoned cabin to go along with the "NOTYORES MINE" casting the walls of the cabin and not filling the molds completly I was able to achieve the derelict look.

Attached Files:

5. Bill Pontin

Bill Pontin Member

back view, boy this old miner was hard on the neighborhood

Attached Files:

6. Bill Pontin

Bill Pontin Member

My method of working at my workbench rather than over my module is to constuct a little diorama and plug it in later

Attached Files:

7. Bill Pontin

Bill Pontin Member

here is a view of the module to date, have a long ways to go. You can see the entrace to the abandoned "NOTYORES MINE" in the mountain side under the trestle.

Attached Files:

8. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Dats one heckuva penny. One heckuva cabin too....

9. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Great Work Bill!!!!!!! Where did you get the "G" gauge penny :D :) :eek: :eek: :) :D
  10. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

That was great Bill!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh! Beautiful modeling by the way. Your module looks fantastic! The cabin is a terrific little detail that will eventually catch people's eyes once they've gotten over how cool that testle is!
  11. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Yeah! and one heckuva module too!!!! If you're bringing that to Toronto, I'm going to have to get hustlin' to come up with something as good.
  12. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

That's going to be an awesome module Bill. Nicely done. That little cabin is a beaut, as is the penny.
  13. belg

belg Member

WAY UP!

Bill I have to say you had me fooled, I love the little cabin and espescially the idea of the module idea. I don't now if it was just my computer but a couple of the photo's were so dark I could barely make out the cabin, maybe that miner forgot to pay his electric bill? How do you accomplish the sectional method , because I have a layer of foam but it's glued to the plywood sub base?
  14. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Fantastic modeling, Bill!
    I love the little mini-scene around the cabin, & that bridge module is awesome!:cool: :thumb: :thumb: :cool:

p.s. evidently, your pennies are worth a lot more than mine!
    :D :eek: :eek: :D