abandoned cabin

Bill Pontin

Oct 14, 2001
Milford, CT
Visit site
I wanted an abandoned cabin to go along with the "NOTYORES MINE" casting the walls of the cabin and not filling the molds completly I was able to achieve the derelict look.

Attachments

• mvc-007s.jpg
    mvc-007s.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 226

Bill Pontin

Oct 14, 2001
Milford, CT
Visit site
here is a view of the module to date, have a long ways to go. You can see the entrace to the abandoned "NOTYORES MINE" in the mountain side under the trestle.

Attachments

• mvc-009s.jpg
    mvc-009s.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 279

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
That was great Bill!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh! Beautiful modeling by the way. Your module looks fantastic! The cabin is a terrific little detail that will eventually catch people's eyes once they've gotten over how cool that testle is!
Ralph

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
WAY UP!

Bill I have to say you had me fooled, I love the little cabin and espescially the idea of the module idea. I don't now if it was just my computer but a couple of the photo's were so dark I could barely make out the cabin, maybe that miner forgot to pay his electric bill? How do you accomplish the sectional method , because I have a layer of foam but it's glued to the plywood sub base?

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Fantastic modeling, Bill!
I love the little mini-scene around the cabin, & that bridge module is awesome!:cool: :thumb: :thumb: :cool:

p.s. evidently, your pennies are worth a lot more than mine!
:D :eek: :eek: :D