Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by allhallowseve, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

So today is St patick day .. i 'am irish but the luck of the irish is not with me !!!

With storm we got yesterday my car battery die right after i made it to walmart parklot not bad just run in buy new one and go back out its freezing cold to put it in well the battery cable were rusted .. to it so i had to call my girlfreind brother who a mech .. he come down after 10 min we were able to get it in ..

well i go and pick my girfreind and our son at her freind house.. we stop at stop and shop to grab some stuff well the rator decide to blow in the parking lot a nice 2 inch crack across the top ,,, NOW the car undrive able so i call AAA

needless to say we no longer have AAA because i 'am not going to pay for some thing that we used once in 2 years. and the one time we need it

We wait 3 1/2 hours for a ramp truck to get there .. we only live 10 min from the store i just didn't what to take a chance of blowing the motor by drive it
    at leased the guy didn't charge for it he felt bad that we wait so long
  2. dinsour

dinsour Member

bad luck

You better stay out of any elevators for a while. You can't walk away from them when they fail.

--------73 Ron :cry:
  3. 4x4paper

4x4paper Member

Do not feel bad. One of the first storm here in Cali I went to ski with my kid ...At the top a ice patch send my car off the road. But I decide to go ski anyway
    Of course I fell and broke My hand !!!! The right hand so now no paper model for 2 month!!!
    AAA took 3 day to tow my car so I drove My very collectable Celica 4wd turbo
    And broke the engine and the turbo :grin:
    But sudenly I realise that I was alive and it coudl be a lot worse considering my line of work (I work in Saudia) so I learn a few new program on the computer
    and I am waiting patiently for my hand to get better :wink:
    I just fell good to be alive...
  4. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

We in the UK complaine about our bad weather, but we have got nothing to compare with your storm's.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.