A year later...great to be here!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Ralph, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Hi folks

Today marks the one year anniversary of the extensive surgery I had for pancreatic cancer. I had a two week hospital stay and a six month regimen of chemo therapy. Since then I've been getting absolutely clear CT scans and feel great! Thanks for your support back then!

Here's to good health for everyone! :thumb:

2. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

That's great Ralph! Congratulations! Sure is nice to have you around here... :thumb: And I strongly second your "good health for all"! :)

3. MCL_RDG

MCL_RDG Member

...I had no idea! See- nobody tells me anything anymore.

I'm glad you're around and I hope for very much more. I always enjoy that you're PC (and I do mean PennCentral).

4. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

balloon6 balloon6 balloon6 balloon6 balloon6
  5. gottaBreal

gottaBreal Member

Good work sir....Going threw that isnt an easy task. Im glad you are doing well and feeling good.
  6. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Thanks guys! My wife and I have a campaign to "take back the Fall" since I missed my favorite season last year. We're going out to eat, enjoying walks in the cool air, plan to go to the local apple orchard, take a weekend trip to the North Shore of Lake superior, etc. Its going to be a great Fall this year! Plan to see some trains too. :)
  7. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Glad to hear it Ralph :) :) Great news!!!
  8. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Ralph, last year we had in Switzerland one of the most colorful fall seasons I can remember. Now likewise, for this year I wish to you and your wife the most blazing and dazzling autumn leaves you could imagine! :)

Take care, enjoy a beautiful fall together, and hopefully many more to come! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

9. Catt

Catt Guest

Actually Ralph your a pain in the butt,but we kind of like having you around anyway.:D :D

A whole year now,that's great.We expect to be notified every year for at least the next 25.

( my wife is going on 32 years now as a survivor and I truly savor every second of them)
  10. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Let me congratulate you as well my friend. I remember when you were going through this. Yes, this has to be exciting news one year later. I wish you all the best for this year and beyond. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  11. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Ralph, let me add my congratulations to you as well!!!!! We're so glad to have you here and with a clean bill of health!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

All the best in the years ahead.

12. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Congrats Ralph. That is a big accomplishment for you.:thumb: :wave:
  13. interurban

interurban Active Member

I too would like to say thank God.
    So glad all is clear Ralph