A year later...great to be here!

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Hi folks

Today marks the one year anniversary of the extensive surgery I had for pancreatic cancer. I had a two week hospital stay and a six month regimen of chemo therapy. Since then I've been getting absolutely clear CT scans and feel great! Thanks for your support back then!

Here's to good health for everyone! :thumb:

Ralph

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
Ralph...

...I had no idea! See- nobody tells me anything anymore.

I'm glad you're around and I hope for very much more. I always enjoy that you're PC (and I do mean PennCentral).

Regards,

Mark

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Thanks guys! My wife and I have a campaign to "take back the Fall" since I missed my favorite season last year. We're going out to eat, enjoying walks in the cool air, plan to go to the local apple orchard, take a weekend trip to the North Shore of Lake superior, etc. Its going to be a great Fall this year! Plan to see some trains too. :)
Ralph

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Ralph, last year we had in Switzerland one of the most colorful fall seasons I can remember. Now likewise, for this year I wish to you and your wife the most blazing and dazzling autumn leaves you could imagine! :)

Take care, enjoy a beautiful fall together, and hopefully many more to come! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Ron

C

Catt

Actually Ralph your a pain in the butt,but we kind of like having you around anyway.:D :D

A whole year now,that's great.We expect to be notified every year for at least the next 25.

( my wife is going on 32 years now as a survivor and I truly savor every second of them)

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Let me congratulate you as well my friend. I remember when you were going through this. Yes, this has to be exciting news one year later. I wish you all the best for this year and beyond. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: