A Wish Come True.......

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by GEEDUBBYA, Apr 15, 2006.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Guys and Gals,

Ok, our friend Scudbusted over at http://www.geocities.com/coldwarriorcards/ has just about fulfilled a wish of mine with the near completion of the "SNARK" NUCLEAR MISSILE. His self imposed completion date is May 1st, and from the looks of the beta build this is gonna be as nice as his regulus I and regulus II models of the same era. See photos below:

Eric, aka Scudbusted has several free downloadable models availible including the SCUD missile, the regulus I and II, and many paper rockets that can actually be built to fly.
    Anyway, I really look forward to this model. I will post an update when it is ready to download.

Have a good day all,

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA (GW)

2. Darwin

Darwin Member

OHHHH.....NICEY-NICE. Love it.....next the Bomarc? Everyone start chanting....BOMARC.....BOMARC.....BOMARC
  3. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Nice work as always.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Dave,

On behalf of Eric, thank you, I will Pass the compliment along. I really didnt have anything to do with this model other than originally suggesting to him that these "cold war era" missiles would make good subjects for models.
    I am however fixinta' start work on the launch trailer to fit this model of the snark.

have a good day,

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA (GW)
  5. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Nice addition!

Funny thing is, I saw the photos yesterday, awesome looking model, but today I can't seem to get the photos to appear.:?

Wonder what happened....the site link says the data tranfer limit was temporarily exceeded...guess too many of us have taken a look at this new addition.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Jim,

I had the same problem yesterday, and since your post, I was able to see the images and go to the site. I may be wrong, but I think it may not be that there have been too many viewers, but maybe it is that there are too many viewers at one time.
    I am thinking that maybe the site only allows so many ppl to view the site at one time, so, later, after the viewers have left, the site "magically" seems to reappear.
    Anyway, thats my theory cause its working as of this posting, on a little while after your posting.

Have a good day,

7. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Yep, I see them now...funny, huh?:grin:

Just as awesome as I remember it to be.:)

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Guys,

Ok, here is that promised update:

"04/22/06 The SNARK was finished at 2:00AM this morning! I have to write up instructions and post pictures, but the model IS FINISHED! It' in 1/72nd scale, and-It will be available shortly. About time too! lol
    Eric:) "

Be sure to check the link on the original post for details in the next few days for instructions for downloading the snark.

Have a good evening all,

Greg aka GW

ps, I took his regulus II when it came out and "blew it up" to 1:48 scale and it looks great at that size too. (1:48 scale equalled about 21" length in that model).

9. Gil

Gil Active Member

Now for the Launch Platform...,

It could also be blown down to 1:96 scale for a nifty cruise missile for a U.S.S. Grayback. I believe the only issue is the existence of a 1:96 scale model of the Grayback.