A video of my canyon...

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by dr.5euss, Oct 19, 2006.

1. dr.5euss

dr.5euss Member

Not sure if we're allowed to do videos, but here goes:

2. CCT70

CCT70 Member

Hey that's cool. I can just picture a trio of ATSF SD-45's flying through that canyon of yours with TOFC loads behind it. :thumb:

Great job. Say, got anything with some Led Zepplin or some Pink Floyd in it? :D
  3. LoudMusic

LoudMusic Member

Oh that's going to be spectacular. The long shadows coming off the monoliths are sooo cool.
  4. OnTrack

OnTrack Member

That looks really nice man, cant wait to see more of it.
  5. joesho

joesho Member

looks nice i seen your whole post on 2guys. looking good! cant wait to see more
  6. zedob

zedob Member

That's the first time I have ever seen that type of scenery modeled, that well.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    Can't wait to see it with the trains rolling though.
  7. Nazgul

Nazgul Active Member

Great job! So well done...keep it up!
  8. Knighthawk

Knighthawk Member

Way Cool!!:thumb: Even the music fits! Can't wait to see it when it's done!
  9. dr.5euss

dr.5euss Member

Thanks everyone :)

I'll head over to the N scale section and post some pics for you...a sorta timeline.
  10. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

Excellent work :thumb: I thought I was flying over the south-west in a small plane. Thanks for sharing.

When you get the track laid and things moving, I would sure like to see another video clip.
  11. wickman

wickman Member

Nice job good tunes there George. I just got a new camera and if I ever get my turn to use it I'll try the video feature.
  12. viperman

viperman Active Member

I really like that! The scenery is awesome. Makes me want to try that
  13. dr.5euss

dr.5euss Member

Thanks very much for your comments :D

I have a 4x2 layout I'm working on with a similar setting, but it's just got more greenery on it. I'll post some pics up later.