A very Merry Christmas to all

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Peggy and I want to wish everyone here, and their families a very Merry Christmas and a grand and glorious New Year.

May Santa bring you and yours that which you all ask for whether it be material or otherwise. May he be most generous with train stuff though since that has to have some sort of priority.:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Enjoy the holidays, eat what you want since I understand from good authority that they are simply calories that don't count... Well, I won't count them so I guess they don't count.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Gauge2-2007.jpg
    Gauge2-2007.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 9

dbaker48

Jul 4, 2006
Cerritos, Ca.
Don, Thank you ! Speaking as one I am glad to be here with such a "good" group of People. Hope your family as well receives the same blessings!

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
Thank you Don. Any more it seems too many people are trying to get away with saying Happy Holidays. Not from me... Merry Christmas back at'cha!

dbaker48

Jul 4, 2006
Cerritos, Ca.
Thank you Don. Any more it seems too many people are trying to get away with saying Happy Holidays. Not from me... Merry Christmas back at'cha!
We have a small store front, anyway as customers come by, we have been wishing them Merry Christmas as well. All have had favorable response, a couple complemented us that they were glad to hear that over Happy Holidays. A couple have responded back with HH, but most responded with Merry Christmas as well.

Most people realize that it is a wishing of well, and is NOT a slam on any other religion or group. The way it should be. And I'm not offended by them wishing us a Happy Hanakuaka either. I appoligize for the spelling

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
bandxmas.JPG

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Merry Christmas everyone and to your families!!!!
We'd like to thank all of you for making this board a great and fun place to visit!!!! Yeah - Calories don't count :) Just like they don't count if no one sees you eat them!!! :D :D :D

Attachments

• gauge2007.jpg
    gauge2007.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 4

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
From Switzerland my best wishes to all my friends at The Gauge and the other Zealot forums!

Don and Mikey: You're right, all the Christmas stuff hasn't any calories. It's only the air which becomes so nutritive around those days... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ron

Attachments

• 2008 Internet.jpg
    2008 Internet.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 7

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
Well I'm off to visit sons & grandkids...over the holidays, so I'll take the opportunity to wish you all...

!!!...A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!balloon6

May you enjoy your family and may the New Year bring you all blessings...

Kevinkrey

Jul 27, 2006
Saint Paul MN.
Merry Christmas everyone, and best wishes for a happy new year. Thanks all for making this THE BEST model railroading forum on the internet and for all the good help and fun times. No christmas photos, but how how about a "very merry Missabe Christmas scene?"​

Attachments

• DSCN0544.JPG
    DSCN0544.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 6