A very Merry Christmas to all

Discussion in 'The Caboose' started by ezdays, Dec 21, 2007.

1. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Peggy and I want to wish everyone here, and their families a very Merry Christmas and a grand and glorious New Year.

May Santa bring you and yours that which you all ask for whether it be material or otherwise. May he be most generous with train stuff though since that has to have some sort of priority.:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Enjoy the holidays, eat what you want since I understand from good authority that they are simply calories that don't count... Well, I won't count them so I guess they don't count.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. dbaker48

dbaker48 Member

Don, Thank you ! Speaking as one I am glad to be here with such a "good" group of People. Hope your family as well receives the same blessings!
  3. TrainNut

TrainNut Ditat Deus

Thank you Don. Any more it seems too many people are trying to get away with saying Happy Holidays. Not from me... Merry Christmas back at'cha!
  4. Chief Eagles

Chief Eagles Active Member

Don thanks. Same to all who visit here. Enjoyed meeting you this summer. Cutting back on Pro Mariner as Mayor takes up a lot of time. If offered, I will go to Phoenix though. God bless all.
  5. cnw1995

cnw1995 Member

:mrgreen:Merry Christmas!! Glad to be here with all of you.
  6. dbaker48

dbaker48 Member

We have a small store front, anyway as customers come by, we have been wishing them Merry Christmas as well. All have had favorable response, a couple complemented us that they were glad to hear that over Happy Holidays. A couple have responded back with HH, but most responded with Merry Christmas as well.

Most people realize that it is a wishing of well, and is NOT a slam on any other religion or group. The way it should be. And I'm not offended by them wishing us a Happy Hanakuaka either. I appoligize for the spelling
  7. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

8. jesso

jesso Member

This place is so great to have, with all the nice and helpful people. It has been great to meet some of you and learn so much from all of you. Everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

9. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Merry Christmas everyone and to your families!!!!
    We'd like to thank all of you for making this board a great and fun place to visit!!!! Yeah - Calories don't count :) Just like they don't count if no one sees you eat them!!! :D :D :D

Attached Files:

10. rogerw

rogerw Active Member

Happy holidays to all
  11. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

Merry Christmas.
  12. RonP

RonP Member of the WMRC

Merry Christmas to all,

ahhh happy holidays to those who feel left out ...
  13. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

Merry Christmas everyone.
    Have a safe holiday.
  14. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

From Switzerland my best wishes to all my friends at The Gauge and the other Zealot forums!

Don and Mikey: You're right, all the Christmas stuff hasn't any calories. It's only the air which becomes so nutritive around those days... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Attached Files:

15. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

Well I'm off to visit sons & grandkids...over the holidays, so I'll take the opportunity to wish you all...

!!!...A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!balloon6

May you enjoy your family and may the New Year bring you all blessings...
  16. scubadude

scubadude Member

.....and A Happy New Year! drinking15.gif
  17. Sarge_7

Sarge_7 Member

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Yearballoon6
  18. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

I am wishing you ALL a very SAFE & HAPPY holidays:thumb::mrgreen: .
    :deano: -Deano
  19. Kevinkrey

Kevinkrey Member

Merry Christmas everyone, and best wishes for a happy new year. Thanks all for making this THE BEST model railroading forum on the internet and for all the good help and fun times. No christmas photos, but how how about a "very merry Missabe Christmas scene?"​

Attached Files:

20. cnw1961

cnw1961 Member

[​IMG] A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my fellow Gaugers. [​IMG]