ukon30fan

Hope you all have a great day, just let us know where the parties are, huh???:D
balloon6 bday1 bday1 bday1 bday1 balloon6

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
What great color. Happy Birthday

sign1 stooges8 balloon6 bday1 hamr :cry: train97 :eek:

peasoup aussie :rolleyes: :cry: sign1 stooges8 :wave: bday1 bday2 :sleeping: hamr bday1 jawdrop :p bday1 wall1 :thumb: :rolleyes: sign1 announce1

MilesWestern

Sep 20, 2005
CA
protopaintwest.googlepages.com
:( Thanks for the bday1 guys, I'm flatter-ed! stooges8 I would drink to that, but I still have 5 more years till that can happen! aussie sign1 If I did now, I know I'd peasoup and that would NOT be good! :D :p

I gots me some train97 Stuff for my birthday,:thumb: as well as a :cool: class at my local Art college! :eek: I figure drawing, I hope the models have clothes! :eek:ops: If they don't, well... jawdrop OOPS!

Still don't have a sound loco :curse: but datz ok, I think I like my b-day presents just fine :) unless some cruel fate befalls them.:cry: Then who ever did that, they have some 'splaining to do!!announce1

I also recieved some money! goldtoth1 ($20 whee! :rolleyes:) but I know what I'm goin' to spen it on! TRAINS! tooth1

Other than that I lwearned the ropes for my new class schedule fence1 and am quite pleased, but who knows what may come "down the track" as it were :confused: and the most unfortunate thing is that I had school on my b-day though. :( Oh well!

It's time to party!
bounce7 bounce7 bounce7 bounce7bday1 bday2 balloon6 balloon6 bday1 bday2

Enjoy, and now I must rest! :sleeping: