A useful website?

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by tnx, Jul 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tnx

tnx Member

hey guys,

Me and my friend made a website for out Rc cars. My friend has a savage .25 and ive got a tamiya tnx.

we are both newbies and the website is new, bout would like to hear would u would like 2 see on the site.

As soon as i get my batteries and feul for my tnx, and gone through the break-in we will test the savage and the tnx on same terrain and give a report of what happend and what our opinion is about both cars.

www.tnt-monstertrucks.tk

thank you for evry1 how will help us make our site useful.

MzzLz Tim
  2. rustler

rustler Member

hey man that pretty awsome it looks real good
  3. tnx

tnx Member

well thanx man,

but i still need more ideas, as soon as our cars are drivinf properly, ill make videos, pics and all sort of stuff.

but i ask again plz bring in some good ideas for the site. we would relaly love 2 see ppl use it as amusement(videos :p) and as information.

SO BRING IT ON[8D]

evrything will work!!

MzzLz tim
  4. rustler

rustler Member

hey i got a good idea have like listings of tracks and different places where you can race but other than that i am really impresed your pro's lol
  5. tnx

tnx Member

well gosh, thanx again

ive got the the pics of my TNX. But my friend has set up this site and so he has the "control" of it. Listings well, i can tell u right now that we are definitly going into the woods(when it stops raining). and we will prolly go mostly on grass and stuff, im not so fond of asphalt, it gives ur car scratches and stuff.

Thanx for the idea.

:D[8D]KEEEP UM COMING :D[8D]

MzzLz Tim
  6. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

from the looks of it it looks like a Terra crusher with a bigger engine. If you guys make some movies make 1 with a big jump and launch them off of it, that would be pretty cool, th only down fall is breaking parts. Well goodluck guys!
  7. tnx

tnx Member

thanx man :) but i dont think we will launch our cars off sraight away(our first cars and brand new). But we will just keep checking the site and u will see it grow.
  8. Skandranon

Skandranon Member

What do you think of the two trucks so far? What one is faster? I am getting a new mt and cant decide between the savage ss and the tnx. Looking forward to seeing more on your site.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.