A tribute to a great modeler

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
As you might know already, we have moved the "Gems" forum to the "Photo" forum as a sub, and it is now going to be dedicated to showcasing the works of some of our best modelers. I'm proud to announce that our first new entry is Paul Templar, aka: Shamus.
balloon6 balloon6 balloon6 balloon6
Paul has done some amazing things, his On30 logging line, Cooncreek and Tumblweek Springs, and the Badger Creek RR are world renown. Although Paul heads his own forum, he still visits and posts here from time to time.

We are honored that he has shared so much with us, and this is our way of saying "thank you Paul for your inspirations, you have set the bar high, and we all have benefitted as a result". :thumb: :thumb:

Paul's thread in the Photo Gems is here. The Gems forum is locked so you cannot add any comments to any of the threads there, so if you wish to do so, please add them to this thread. I will tell Paul where to find both threads.

Thank you,

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hey thanks Don, I am truly honoured by this gesture and am proud to have been at one time a member, moderator and administrator of the Gauge for nearly 5 years.
As Don stated I do head my own forum,AMR but I still visit and post here from time to time..
Thank you once again

Shamus

abutt

Jan 11, 2006
NW CT, USA
Paul's stuff is so good that I've added his site to my favorites just so I can go there for inspiration. Wants to make me throw out all my HO gauge and go for O gauge!

Well done Shamus,

Allan:wave: