A total delight

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I have been on this forum but a mere six months or so, and noticed that this will be my 500th post here. I just have to let everyone here know what a pleasure it is to have a forum like The-Gauge. I am impressed by the amount of talent here, and I have yet to see anyone post any kind of picture that someone dosen't say something positive about it. No criticism unless asked for, no arguments or put-downs, just a bunch of fun and a wealth of information.

I rarely visit other forums and it's even rarer when I post there. Not that some of these other forums are not worthwhile, but I just don't have the time to keep up with what's going on here and there and get anything else done. I know many of you are active on more than just this forum and that's great. Me, I think this forum fullfills my needs. Some forums are overwheming, others are slowed to a trickle. The-Gauge is just right.

Thank you Dave (and the others that support and pay for The-Gauge), for having this venue and for attracting the fine people that moderate and participate here. I just wanted you to know how I feel.:) :) :) :)

Don

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
I remember the early days of the Gauge and am delighted to see how it has grown. More information, more challenges, more fun than any other forum around Don. Congratulations on acheiving the 500. It's people like you that make the Gauge what it is today.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
I guess as a Mod, I'll add, that it makes "our" jobs easier, having the Quality of membership here too, I was one of the First to sign on here and it is amazing how it's grown. (Paramount to the great information available)

Thanks to all the members for all they're input & for keeping the Gauge a great place to spend time everyday!!

Thanks again Don & Congrats!!!!!!

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Jon,

I don't know how much you can learn from me except maybe how to nurture the right answers to my questions. I won't even attempt to list the names of those people that have had the patience to help me through some of my basic problems. And those who post those excellent pictures.

And yeah, Mikey we let your 1000 slip by, but soon you will be up with Charlie and his 2000.:rolleyes: :eek:

D:cool: N

C

Catt

Been here since early on and plan to stay a loooooooooooooong time.

This place has the bestest (?? :D ??) people and modelers of any of the forums.

Big Blue (The Gauge) is the official home of the North American Rail Alliance and will remain so aslong as Robin and I can keep it going.:D

Don we are glad you are here you do contribute more than you know.

jimmybeersa

May 14, 2001
Alberton . South Africa
Hear Hear to all of the above. Being 10,000 miles for anywhere, I depend on all my fellow model railroaders to keep me updated to what is happening in the world of Railroads. Those of you who I have met, it has been a pleasure to make your aquaintance. I am totally amazed at the wealth of knowledge that is freely shared.
Many thanks to all of you out there

jim currie

Jun 29, 2003
arizona
Visit site
i agree with all that this is the best rr groop i lurked around here for allmost a year wating to see what went on in the rest of rr groups i was on. but never saw the flame jobs ,ridiculing , cussing out or just plain nasty comments. every one here is helpful good natured and as stated willing to share with out gauge or era clicks that break groops up internaly.good going to a great bunch on modelers.