A thank you post

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by halfchips, May 13, 2008.

1. halfchips

halfchips New Member

This is just a post to say thank you to all the designers who have given these models for download and given me hours of fun building these fantastic creations.

All of these models have been built out of paper on this very coffee table with the exeception of the dalek which was my first card model.

So if you designed and shared one of the models i made thank you very much your hard work is very much admired and appreciated
  2. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

I'm sure the "Thanks" will be appreciated by the designers of these models. :) However, I think you need some congratulating on some very impressive builds! Well done!
  3. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Nice job on sonic, mine ended up in the bin.
  4. wow nice builds were did you get the robot devil from
  5. halfchips

halfchips New Member

I cant remember where i got it from but i would be happy to email the rar file it is very small ,i used parts of bender for the arms and legs(hope thats allowed) as the original was overly complicated and made the pitchfork
  6. logicman

logicman Greybeard

Love the dalek!:thumb:

7. ok thanks ill PM my email address
  8. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Exactly. Well done.:thumb:
  9. Mace

Mace Member

Love the ED209!!! Man, you made some very impressive builds!!!
    You honor the creators of these models by making such fine builds and put in the time and effort into them!
  10. Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo Creative Advisory Consultant Moderator

Nice work! I know all of the designers whose work you built are smiling from ear to ear!

Can you tell me where you got the colored Dalek from? I have a friend in the UK who will just die if I build him one! Thanks!

Best Regards,
  11. halfchips

halfchips New Member

The dalek was made using the plans found on the dalek factory site with a few minor tweaks to make it bigger and slightly more detailed.im afraid i dont have any of the tweaks on file i just made them up as i built it.