A swiss house

Xaniel

Jun 8, 2002
Lisbon, Portugal
modelismo.luislopes.net
Well, I've done some scratchbuilding but nothing like this. This is my first creation.

So, with my X-Acto knife, some card(yes Matthyro, it's card board), inks, glue, ruller, and so on, started on my work.

So, in tis first pic, you can see the "thing" beginning to take shape.
002.jpg

First walls glued.
003.jpg

Some details with card board.
005.jpg

So give that old swiss look, "painted" the house with some white glue, and the sprinkled some sand.
006.jpg

Painted looks like this.
008.jpg

This last one, it is at it should be.
009.jpg

I'm enjoyed every minute of this.

Cheers!

Arlaghan

Sep 9, 2003
S. FL
Well done Xaniel! Now you can have some nice green moss and vines growing along the walls of that fine house! :D

Xaniel

Jun 8, 2002
Lisbon, Portugal
modelismo.luislopes.net
just need to finish the roof (the roof, the roof... the roof is on fire) and door, so that I can start detaling the thing! :)

Still need to do something to keep the cars of the house owners... let's what I can do.

thks for your comments.

Edit: Oops.. now I've noticed that this thread is on the wrong forum. It shoub under Scrathing. I'm sooooo sorry for this mistake.

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
This house looks sweet, Luis!

If you want it to be still more Swiss, you could add boxes with flowers below the windows. Perhaps a piece of painted sqare wood and then some green and red foam on top of it!

Ok, in this pic you even don't see the flower boxes because there are so many geraniums (gerania??)

Just a suggestion! :)

Ron

PS: I love that wooden fence along the road. Looks good, too!

Attachments

• geranien.jpg
    geranien.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 218

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
A pretty, little house, Luis! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I want to spend my next vacations there. Especially when there is a railroad line passing directly behind the house. :D :D :D

Ron

Xaniel

Jun 8, 2002
Lisbon, Portugal
modelismo.luislopes.net
RailRon, you're invited to come over for vacations.

Still need to do a shelter for your car and a fence to keep the unwanted out of "my propertie" and my guests safe. :D LOLOL

Any way, I think it's ready for little plastic people live.

Attachments

• house001.jpg
    house001.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 124