A simple trick - easy finding of model parts

Discussion in 'Tips, Tutorials & Tools' started by Tonino, Sep 10, 2004.

1. charliec

charliec Active Member

I notice on my Web logs that there are some people trying to get access to the Parts List test application but haven't had their Cardmodels id registered on the site. If you want to look at the application please send me either a personal message on Cardmodels or an e-mail and I'll add you to the access list.

2. murban

murban Member

just been to the testapp and it indeed looks promising. I can see a lot of potential here.

3. charliec

charliec Active Member

Thanks for the positive.

I've been swamped at work over the last few weeks so I haven't been able
    to make any progress. It looks as if I might get back to it in a week or so.

There's still a couple of functions I'd like to add before we figure out how to progress the application.

4. Tonino

Tonino Member

Hi Charlie,

don't worry, we don't have a schedule to respect. When it will be ready we will use it.

Just keep in mind this is a great work and we want to use it (at least, I speak for myself, I look forward to use it) so take all the time you need and, please, let us know if and how we can help.

for the "Charlie fans club"

Tonino :wink:
  5. jrts

jrts Active Member

Hi Charlie

I second that you have done a great job on this, the work you hve put into this is appreciated.
    I for another one will use it also 8)

When you can mate, we would not have it anyway if you had not done it :!:

6. Willja67

Willja67 Member

I actually thought about doing something like this for my Airwolf model though I have to admit it wasn't my idea, I beleive I saw it used in Dr Zarkov's F-15.