A Simple How To Book Explaining DCC Wireing?

Hello all, can someone tell me if there is a good book that can explain simply how to wire for DCC? I'm getting ready to attempt this soon, I have two reverse loops, also is there a way to set up for automatic reverse loop operation? ... :)

The auto reverse loop comes with good documentation. The nice part is once it is wired - there is nothing you need to do. Run the trains, switch the tournouts and everything takes care of itself. The instructions with the reverse loop will show you where to put the insulators and how to route the track feeds through the device.

I'm terribly inept at practical things but I was able to pull it off on the first attempt by following the instructions. You'll do fine!

Rusty Spike said:
The auto reverse loop comes with good documentation. The nice part is once it is wired - there is nothing you need to do. Run the trains, switch the tournouts and everything takes care of itself. The instructions with the reverse loop will show you where to put the insulators and how to route the track feeds through the device.

I'm terribly inept at practical things but I was able to pull it off on the first attempt by following the instructions. You'll do fine!

Yep. The day I hooked up a Tony's PSREV to a reverse loop and drove my loco through without worrying about polarity, flipping toggles, etc. I was totally sold on DCC.

My new layout has 3 wyes and 2 reverse loops. In the "good old" days, I'd never had done that and would have gone to great lengths to design around it. With DCC... if the track plan results in a wye or loop, so what?

Enjoy! Between the Kalmbach book and wiringfordcc.com, you should be more than set.