A SERIOUS Request - $ Involved

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by RyanShort1, Feb 6, 2007.

1. RyanShort1

RyanShort1 Member

I am looking for a designer to design a model of the USS Hornet in somewhat of a Fiddler's Green style, and a B-25 as well, preferably a B-model. Other ideas, such as included in my late, unsuccessful contest, are also welcome.

I am willing to pay $150-300 for rights to sell it on my website and modifiy it if neccesary, and you keep the rights to sell it as well. The only stipulation is that it needs to be finished by March 18th. Please email me at doolittleraiders@gmail.com if you are interested. I get a fairly large volume of traffic at certain times of the year, and could also give you some web/link visibility.

I would do some myself, but am extremely busy. Oh, BTW, the Doolittle Raiders 65th anniversary is this year, and their reunion is going to be here in South Central Texas where I live.

Ryan M. Short
    webmaster www.doolittleraid.com
  2. Willja67

Willja67 Member

What complexity level are you looking for in the B-25? Do you want a cockpit or landing gear and bomb bays?
  3. RyanShort1

RyanShort1 Member

Maybe yes on the landing gear, but no on the cockpit or bomb bays, at least for now. I'd like to get the project finished on time, anything about that would be icing on the cake. However, I'd kind of like the project to be something a 12-15 yr. old with some skills could tackle.

4. RyanShort1

RyanShort1 Member

Also it doesn't have to 100% purist card. Ie. you could use paper clip wire on the landing gears or other small details (if it turned out looking decent).