A question for Ron

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Sticky Fingers, Oct 28, 2004.

1. I have been looking for info on the net have come up with a number of sites that have been useful for me for a project rattling around in the back of my head (must have a lot of room back there). But I have also come dry by and large for a site for obtainig ships plans and elevations. Would it be posible to set up a links page were we could submit links to various sites for doing research of aircraft, ships whatever?
  2. rickstef

rickstef Guest

we have that, the Reference Links category on the Links page.

loads of aircraft and armor links, but by all means add the ship sites

3. Duh. I'll try add add some in :oops:
  4. silverw

silverw Member

Hi Mark

I have been thinking something along the same lines.
    While doing the models that I am working on, I have come across alot of sites and info, that may or may not be known to others. I was thinking that I would post these links in the history section.
    At least it would be of help to people searching for info on a certain model!

5. Was looking around at ModelWarships.com and found this thread

Numerous sources for ships plans and elevations. But when I tried to link some into the Reference Section I kept getting regected submissions. Ron just what is this logo url and how would one find it on a site?
  6. rickstef

rickstef Guest

that is quirky at best, I had a dickens of a time trying to add PMI to the list, not sure what i did to get it to take

I will look in to it for you Mark

7. Ron

Ron Member

I'm on it guys. I found an upgrade to the links script and hopefully it will
    solve the problem.

Hang tight while I give it a shot

8. Ron

Ron Member

I think it's done and all is good :)

Please keep in mind that if you want to submit a logo or small banner,
    keep it to about 88x31 in size. We currently have no way to really re-size submitted banners to make them look good so do your best :)

Let me know if there are any real problems with the script.