A Privy on the Little River and a question.

Doctor G

A New Privy at Tremont and a question.

Number One made an unscheduled stop at the Tremont logging camp. The brake rope in LRRR Combine #310 was pulled.

DSC06276_zps6d7bdd43.jpg

The kids thought the city folk wanted to buy some local produce for their vacationing time at the Wonderland Hotel.

DSC06271_zps2bd3e3c0.jpg

Turns out Mr. Lajan, the drummer from over in Knoxville, had a bad case of spastic colon and that fried Mountain Trout from lunch is causing all kinds of lower GI distress.

DSC06273_zps2f186027.jpg

Will the axe-toting loggers waiting in line at the outhouse yield to this very desperate flat lander??

DSC06272_zps00f52354.jpg

Hope you all liked the pictures I built of this little privy from insulating foam and stained and treated (Thompson’s water seal) craft sticks. I used Titebond III water proof glue and put on metal roof on top.

DSC06267_zpse63d784b.jpg

DSC06268_zpsa89d41b8.jpg

DSC06269_zps6775d1ae.jpg

I have plans to build a commissary and eventually a saw mill with this type construction technique. This is the first “test case” and I figure if this goes to squat exposed to the elements ………no great loss.

I was wondering if you all have had real world experience with foam core and wood sheathed buildings and what your thoughts are on this???

Thanks Doc Tom