A present from Grandson William

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
His Mam and Dad took him to the Royal Agriculture Winter fair.
And they said he saw the picture and had to buy it for Grandad :D
:cry: :D Brought tears to me peepers it did.

What can I say :thumb:

btw he is three.

Attachments

• 3759.jpg
    3759.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 125

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
There is nothing to compare with the love of a Grandchild and can be seen with the gift to you Chris by young William. Now what were train pictures doing at the Agi fair hmmm?

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
That's terrific! We've seen him in pics observing your layout, haven't we? I suspect you may have instilled a love of the rails in him! :) Neat!
Ralph

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
Ralph said:
That's terrific! We've seen him in pics observing your layout, haven't we? I suspect you may have instilled a love of the rails in him! :) Neat!
Ralph

You sure have Ralph, he is a great Fan know he he he :thumb:
I have him as a helper at the T O Train show for a few hours , he does not know yet.
Thanks for the comments folks.

Allstate81140

Feb 19, 2004
Visalia, CA.
Visit site
Hi gang. Chris, there is a picture that has very special meaning that you can hang on your wall in your trainroom. Grandchildren are very special. I have many, and treasure anything and everything they give me.

All have a great day. Jack.

Dave Flinn

Dec 26, 2000
Lansing, NY USA
www.lehighvalleyrr.com
I saw some print of paintings by Larry Fisher (I think that's the name) of Toronto Union Station at night and the John Street Roundhouse at the Royal Winter Fair, but I didn't see any photos like that one. We're still going to be here for a few more days, so maybe I can take another look.