A Plethora of Soviet Spacecraft

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by gwssms, Jan 18, 2007.

1. gwssms

gwssms Member

2. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Most of them are Leo's designs, and they also available on his website, and some are available at Jon Leslie's site

3. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Excellent, another source for Leo's Russian spacecraft, hopefully with a faster download than from his home page.

Thanks for the heads up, Gary!

4. Cut 'n' Paste

Cut 'n' Paste Ex-pat

Can anyone elaborate on the link here? I have great difficulty finding anything on Kartonmodel's website except by accident!

Puzzled Graham
  5. The Hermit

The Hermit Member

you must log into the website then in the middle of the page is a link
    thats states to the models
    click it and you will find them

i made my account along time ago :p
  6. aphelion16

aphelion16 Member

Graham, I feel your pain. The only thing worse than my german is my russian, so looking for russian models on a german website either makes me laugh or cry. Thank god for Leo and John Leslie !
  7. dansls1

dansls1 Member

The other 'interesting' thing is that this sight requires your username to be 'first name_last name'. So you can't use aliases. Otherwise it's a pretty simple 'fill out registration, get email, click link' to register, and then when you click the link in the first post, there will be a 'download center' module directly under the picture of the week module. It may be minimized, meaning you need to click the '+' sign. At that point, the left side is 'models designed by members' and the right is 'historical model downloads'. From there, the downloading should be pretty simple.
    Hope that helps somebody ;)
  8. Cut 'n' Paste

Cut 'n' Paste Ex-pat

Nooooo..... that's not actually the problem. I have registered some time ago, but I still have difficulty navigating to the correct places. Anyone know the actual name of the models we are talking about here?

Still puzzled.....