A nifty feed mill

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Took a little trip this weekend up to Kincardine on the shore of Lake Huron. On the way home we passed this wonderful old feed mill in the town of Clifford - and it's still in operation.

Attachments

• feed01.jpg
    feed01.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 138

Blake

Jul 19, 2002
Northern New Jersey
www.BlakeDTatar.com
Very cool. Reminds me of a place in New York state near Buffalo. The name of the town is South Dayton. It is on the old Erie's Buffalo & South Western branch. If you have ever seen a movie called "Trains, Planes and Automobiles" with Steve Martin and John Candy, there is a scene where they get on a train called ConTrain at a town called Stubville. That is actually the South Dayton station. Across the tracks is a great mill very similar to this one. It is very cool. When should we expect to see one completed in HO? I smell another award Val!!

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Thanks guys. Robin, unfortunately I won't have room for a structure like this on my layout until I do a major expansion. It could be a nice standalone for a contest entry though. Sometimes a gal gets tired of everything always being so urban!

:D Val

jimmybeersa

May 14, 2001
Alberton . South Africa
Val.... Robin suggested I look at your Photo's for my inspiration wall,boy am I impressed, angles from every which way, Great photography!!!!!! Thats a great scratch building project Many Thanks