A new (?) USS Enterprise and USS Intrepid???

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by doc_harvey, Sep 10, 2005.

1. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

Found these today, also. Again, very sorry if this is a "sticky" thread, but I dont think that I've seen this site posted here before. He has a few original models, two Star Trek models as well as a few models that are for sale. His V-22 Osprey looks gorgeous, and I'm tempted to buy it! Hopes this helps all the Star Trak fans out there!

Would someone be kind enough to let me know if these models have already been posted here or not?

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Doc,

Nice find, great looking models I had been looking for the Voyager model for some time, I used to have the file but lost it. Thanks!

have a good day,

greg aka gw

i dont think anyone has posted the link before you.
  3. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

Whats up Doc??

Sorry I had to...

I do recommend the V-22 its a great kit and should keep you busy and entertained for a few days

John John
  4. Dennis D

Dennis D Member

He has models listed as "free paper models" but their zip files are password protected. Are these models in fact free? If so, what is the password? If not, I don't see how to pay for them. I'm especially interested in the V-22 Osprey model.
  5. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Some models are free for downloading and others are for sale.
    Although all can be downloaded, some of them you have to purchase a password for. Same as buying the model.
    When you go to the download page, scroll down for the purchase info.

6. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

His 'paypal' was down a couple of weeks ago, it maybe up by now. Good models though.
  7. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

8. widget

widget Member

The password for Chippychua's free models is "not4sale" or something like that. It's on the webpage.