A new start!!!

laruru

Extra! Extra! Read'all about it! Extra! Extra!
****agi shoujo is now ready for download:
‰º’…­—i‰¼j

suiraku noted that on 28, there'll be server maintenance which will effect download time to the main page.

dizaster66

I know Im a new modeler , but I really liked the look of the kneeling girl.
So I downloaded it and printed it .

Just one question ......

Where do I start ?

There doesnt seem to be any instruction on the website.

or

Is there a way to use the pepakura viewer to see how each element is constructed ??

Many thanks in advance

Z

Zathros

I don't see any problems with the bikini girls. My 7 year old sees a lot more than that at the town beach. I want my 7 year old looking a girls, if you know what I mean.

laruru

Unfortunately, the "censorship institution" in my place is much tighter than ever. A thick "eastern" culture still rules at home. :rolleyes:
There doesnt seem to be any instruction on the website. or
Is there a way to use the pepakura viewer to see how each element is constructed ??
I believe you can use the pepakura viewer to help you build the model. You can use a feature in the viewer that can locate which part goes where. it's one of the buttons located in the shortcut bar.
(unfortunately, I'm in glasgow, and my computer is way in Jakarta, can't help you on it yet)

So, anyone has finished modelling suiraku's Ms. undies?
If what I see is correct, (unlike the previous mizuiro's models) the fingers are very realistic and can be quite tricky.

Lex

Dollmaker
As Laruru said there's a "Match corresponding surface" function in Pepakura.

The fingers doesn't look too bad (similar to Kirakishou's ones), the ones on the previous Aru is a real pain though...

And yea, the "Censorship Institution" in China didn't fare any better.........